Every Kid Matters.
At Springhouse Worship and Arts Center, we love kids! We believe every kid matters and are intentional to provide an experience that will influence their faith through dynamic worship, interactive teaching, intentional small groups, and tons of fun! We want your kids to leave each Sunday excited about knowing God and their time with us.
We can do more together.
Springhouse Kids is designed to partner with you to help your kids find purpose and community as they grow. Our curriculum is intentional and designed to partner with you to influence your kids to follow Jesus.
Kindergarten thru 5th Grades.
Engaging your Faith
Everything we teach each week is based on one of the three basic, but powerful, truths modeled by Jesus in the Bible in Luke 2:52 to encourage your kids to grow up:
- Making wiser choices.
- Building stronger relationships.
- Developing a deeper faith.
Birth thru Preschool.
Embracing your Faith
Everything we do each week is based on one of three powerful truths about God designed to help your kids grow up understanding that:
- God made them.
- God loves them.
- Jesus wants to be their friend forever.
We use a comprehensive curriculum and strategy for every phase of a kid’s life to influence their faith from birth to elementary school.
Every kid is made in the image of God and has the potential to do remarkable things.
Join Our Team!
Safety & Security
Your kids’ safety is one of our top priorities in Springhouse Kids. That includes keeping them safe and secure when they're with us. Here are just a few of the things we do to keep them safe:
- Background checks are required for everyone who serves in our kids areas.
- Only cleared serve team members and church staff are allowed in our kids areas during kids services.
- Our kids ministry team members wear specific badges so they are easily identifiable.
- Security tags are provided at check-in and are required to release your kids at pick-up.