Our missions focus at Springhouse is to live and share the gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world by fulfilling Matthew 5:16, “let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.” (ESV)
At Springhouse we set aside approximately 10% of our yearly budget for missions. For 2014, we have budgeted $78,200 to missions! More than money, though, we want to urge you to get involved personally.
Jesus said the greatest commandments are to love God and to love our neighbors. Springhouse provides many opportunities to be the hands and feet of Christ to our neighbors locally and around the world through short-term missions trips and through local charity work.
Assistant Missions Pastor
Foreign & Local Outreach, Single Parent Director
Below are some ways you can involve yourself in missions at Springhouse Worship and Arts Center. For more information about upcoming missions trips, ongoing outreach or how you can support our missions locally and around the globe contact Missions Pastor Bruce Coble at Missions@SpringhouseSmyrna.com.
Service Opportunity / 4th Saturday
We here at Springhouse began a partnership with Unity Freewill Baptist Church in feeding approximately 45 families at Wherry housing. We meet on the fourth Friday of each month at 6:00 pm at Wherry's Children's Learning Center to sort and box the food for distribution on the fourth Saturday beginning at 10:00 am.
- Boom, Jordan // Cornerstone Ministries, Honduras – Website, Twitter, Facebook
- Brooks, Seth // YWAM, Australia – Website, Facebook
- Brink, Andre // Walking With Maasia, Kenya – Website
- Fairweather, Evelyn // Jamaica
- Gunn, James and Susanna //Campus Outreach, East Tennessee
- Hansen, Ray & Leah // Rio Bravo Ministries, Mexico – Website, Facebook
- Jennings, Dan & Laura // Côte d'Ivoire – Website
- Key, John // Community Servants, Tennessee – Website, Facebook
- Manaugh, Adrianna //Partners Relief & Development, Chaing Mai, Thailand
- Maraegwa, Joel // YWAM, Kenya
- McKenney, Jeff & Rosanne // The Cornerstone Foundation, Honduras – Website
- Richards, Don & Nancy // Kenya – Facebook
- Robinette, Kelly & Cindy // Cambodia – Website
- Smith, Alan // Coffee Cup Ministries, Tennessee – Website, Facebook
- Steckbeck, Sean & Ayelet // Simeon's Cry, Israel
- Thiesen, Ron & Annette // New Life Children's Home – Honduras. – Website, Facebook
- MacLeod, Joshua // Watermelon Ministries, Tennessee – Facebook
- Wood, Van & Monica // Guatemala
It's always our goal to connect with, encourage and support local missionaries. But we expect this trip to be a significant missions breakthrough.
At Springhouse Worship and Arts Center, we are active in missions in Smyrna and the Nashville region, across the United States, and across the oceans. We've made several trips to War, WV over the past few years and this year was no exception. Pastor Bruce Coble took a...
The teens and young adults of Springhouse Worship and Arts Center rebuild homes for residents (and future residents) of Wherry Housing in Smyrna, TN. Video is courtesy of James A. Caldwell.
Several people from Springhouse Worship and Arts Center went to Kenya earlier this year on a mission trip led by Pastor Bruce Coble. Learn more about their trip by watching the slide show below.
The McKenneys are medical missionaries to Honduras. We at Springhouse Worship and Arts Center not only help support them financially but Pastor Bruce also takes a small group of people each year to encourage them and take care of some small jobs. In addition to their...
SPRINGHOUSE MISSIONS MINISTRY (Kingdom Expansion) On July 31st, Pastor Wayne and Jesse Aaron (his son) leave for ministry in Africa. They will be ministering in Outjo, Namibia at a conference hosted by *Cornerstone Ministries International. From there, they will...
This was written by Rhonda Frazier and first published on her blog: Super Science Mom. It's a reminder that God's heart is for the light of the gospel to invade the dark places in the world. Reprinted by permission. If you would like more information about Wherry...
Between now and the next informational meeting about Springhouse's 2012 trips to Africa (4-5 p.m. Jan. 22), watch this space for memories from last year's Zimbabwe team. Are you hearing the call? From Claudia Peterson: Our team stood in the "old sanctuary" of Warren...
Between now and the next informational meeting about Springhouse's 2012 trips to Africa (4-5 p.m. Jan. 22), watch this space for memories from last year's Zimbabwe team. Are you hearing the call? From Jean Berry: On the trip back, the Lord reminded us of the power in...
Between now and the next informational meeting about Springhouse's 2012 trips to Africa (4-5 p.m. Jan. 22), watch this space for memories from last year's Zimbabwe team. Are you hearing the call? From Jonathan Walsh: The most apparent thing that I initially received...