Our missions focus at Springhouse is to live and share the gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world by fulfilling Matthew 5:16, “let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.” (ESV)
At Springhouse we set aside approximately 10% of our yearly budget for missions. For 2014, we have budgeted $78,200 to missions! More than money, though, we want to urge you to get involved personally.
Jesus said the greatest commandments are to love God and to love our neighbors. Springhouse provides many opportunities to be the hands and feet of Christ to our neighbors locally and around the world through short-term missions trips and through local charity work.
Assistant Missions Pastor
Foreign & Local Outreach, Single Parent Director
Below are some ways you can involve yourself in missions at Springhouse Worship and Arts Center. For more information about upcoming missions trips, ongoing outreach or how you can support our missions locally and around the globe contact Missions Pastor Bruce Coble at Missions@SpringhouseSmyrna.com.
Service Opportunity / 4th Saturday
We here at Springhouse began a partnership with Unity Freewill Baptist Church in feeding approximately 45 families at Wherry housing. We meet on the fourth Friday of each month at 6:00 pm at Wherry's Children's Learning Center to sort and box the food for distribution on the fourth Saturday beginning at 10:00 am.
- Boom, Jordan // Cornerstone Ministries, Honduras – Website, Twitter, Facebook
- Brooks, Seth // YWAM, Australia – Website, Facebook
- Brink, Andre // Walking With Maasia, Kenya – Website
- Bryson, William (Curt) & Tina // Kenya – Facebook
- Fairweather, Evelyn // Jamaica
- Hansen, Ray & Leah // Rio Bravo Ministries, Mexico – Website, Facebook
- Jennings, Dan & Laura // Côte d'Ivoire – Website
- Key, John // Community Servants, Tennessee – Website, Facebook
- Maraegwa, Joel // YWAM, Kenya
- McKenney, Jeff & Rosanne // The Cornerstone Foundation, Honduras – Website
- Richards, Don & Nancy // Kenya – Facebook
- Robinette, Kelly & Cindy // Cambodia – Website
- Smith, Alan // Coffee Cup Ministries, Tennessee – Website, Facebook
- Steckbeck, Sean & Ayelet // Simeon's Cry, Israel
- Thiesen, Ron & Annette // New Life Children's Home – Honduras. – Website, Facebook
- MacLeod, Joshua // Watermelon Ministries, Tennessee – Facebook
- Wood, Van & Monica // Guatemala
The Jennings family, missionaries to Ivory Coast, share a little about what's going on in their ministry.
Just a couple of months before her original commitment is complete, Jordan Boom shares her plans at the Cornerstone Foundation in Honduras. Watch to enjoy some local flavor and Jordan's flair as she shares her heart for the ministry there.
Curt and Tina Bryson share what's going on in their lives and ministry, including some upcoming plans, recent challenges, and long-term goals.
Jesse and Sista Berry send their love and greetings from Zimbabwe.
Jordan Boom is serving with the Cornerstone Foundation in Belfate, Honduras. Watch as she shares a little about what's going on with the ministry there and how God is using her. Missions Minute is a video series that keeps our congregation informed about the lives of...
Jordan Boom has been in Honduras for a few months. She put together this video for us to see a little of what she's been doing while she was there. (this is the same video that we saw in church the week after Christmas)
A group from Springhouse Worship and Arts Center just returned from a trip to Israel. While there, several were baptized in the Jordan River.
This six-minute video captures the heart of the El Camino Bilingual School, one of our ministry partners in Honduras. The school is committed to transforming the culture of Northern Honduras through renewed hearts and educated and inspired minds.
This summer begins the 20th year that Pastor Bruce and Smyrna Assembly/Springhouse Worship & Arts Center have been ministering to the community of Wherry Housing. It started with a God calling on Pastor Bruce's heart to remodel a building in the community to set...
Springhouse Worship and Arts Center sent a team to Rio Bravo Ministries to fill an urgent need for missionary Ray Hanson. We are so blessed to he thought of us and humbled to be able to help.