Springhouse Gallery – Exhibition Winners
The event was quite the success with 300 plus in attendance including Smyrna Mayor we celebrated Art, awarded prizes, networked, exchanged ideas, listened to some fabulous music and enjoyed some refreshments.
Out of the 167 pieces submitted to the show the gallery selected and was able to hang 90 pieces. There were eighteen prizes awarded total with a tie for the High School People’s Choice Award.
Springhouse Gallery would like to congratulate the winners and thank the many sponsors who made this event possible.
If you you missed the Springhouse Gallery Opening & Awards Ceremony, make plans now to see all of the works on display by attending Lamplighter’s Theatre Company’s productions of A Christmas Carol and A Midsummer Night’s Dream, also at Springhouse Worship & Arts Center.
Purchase Price Award
- Purchase Price Award – “The Beauty of Three” by Joshua MacLeod - Sponsored by Journey’s
- Best in Show – “Dimitri” by Michael Martino - Sponsored by Mr. and Mrs. Robert Langford
- First Place – “The Redemption of Adam & Eve” by Tracey Sugg - Sponsored by Dr. Peter Camiolo – Revolution Chiropractic, a maximized living health center.
- Second Place – “Briana” by Glenna R. Cook – Sponsored by Lamplighter Theater Co.
- Visionary Award – “Resurrection” by Kyle Paxton – Sponsored by Plaza Artist Materials and Jerry’s Artarama
- Visual Achievement Award – “Into the Shadows” by Gwendolyn Rodriguez – Sponsored by Amerigos
- People’s Choice Award – “Listen” by Gwendolyn Rodriguez – Sponsored by Springhouse Gallery
- First Place – “Interpret” by Jordan Hoganson – Sponsored by Mayor and Mrs. Tony Dover
- Second Place – “Fall in the Courtyard” by Amanda Qualls – Sponsored by Ronnie and Margaret Meek
- HThird Place – “Windy” by Stephanie Carmack – Sponsored by SIMA
- Most Creative – “Polar Prism” by Hannah Solima – Sponsored by Jerry’s Artarama
- People’s Choice Award – “Polar Prism” by Hannah Solima and “Windy” by Stephanie Carmack – Sponsored by Springhouse Gallery
- First Place – “Fawkes the Pheonix” by Bonnie Johnson – Sponsored by Dr. Mark Hughes Grace Pediatrics
- Second Place – “Transition” by Clara Johnson – Sponsored by Cromer Printing
- Third Place – “In the Deep Blue” by Haydin Oechsle – Sponsored by Lube Pros, Smyrna Rexall Drugs, & Regal Furniture Company
- Most Imaginative – “Lord of the Rings” by Sims Lester – Sponsored by Solid Rock Educators’ Books & Supplies
- Most Original – “Little Mermaid” by Bethany King – Sponsored by Wade and Connie Hutchison
- People’s Choice Award – “Zebra and Red Bird” by Bonnie Johnson – Sponsored by Springhouse Gallery